• Health care activities in rural villages include free health camps and awareness programs.
• Vocational training: Programs are organized for unemployed women to build their skills and make them profitable.
• Training programs for groups of 25 women include tailoring, knitting, embroidery, handloom weaving and making leather products.
• Night schools for illiterate women: Female literacy in Mysore district is low. To address this night schools operate to teach basic and functional literacy.
• Women’s development program: Organizing women into self-help groups, promotion of savings and credit activities, and small businesses development through microfinance
Target communities served by HAIAT Social and Welfare Organization are from the lowest strata of society. The NGO works for upliftment of people limited by a low status in society in the areas of social, economic, domestic, personal and cultural development. The total number of people directly and indirectly benefiting from the services from HAIAT NGO is approximately 1500 till date.